Furthermore, I did an additional white chocolate glaze and topped it off with cranberries for a festive touch!
However, do take note not too add too much nuts as it can be difficult to slice!
Without further ado, the recipe!
Pistachio Blondies Recipe
by Javier Tan December-23-2020
These White Choc Pistachio Blondies come with a chewy, slightly fudgy interior with a delectable flavour combination of sweet and nuttiness!
- 1/2 Cup or 115g of Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons or 75g of White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons or 75g of Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, 60g Each
- 1 Teaspoon or 5ml of Vanilla Extract (Double if essence)
- 1/2 Teaspoon or 2g of Baking Powder
- 1 and 1/2 Cup or 180g of Flour, Sifted
- Approx 1/2 Cup or 80g of Pistachio, Chopped Coarsely
- Approx 1/3 Cup or 60g of White Chocolate Chips
For the Blondies:
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 180 degrees C and line an 8 inch square tray with parchment paper.
- Whisk together butter and both sugars until well incorporated.
- Then, whisk in the vanilla and both the eggs one by one until it is well-mixed.
- In a separate bowl, combine both the sifted flour and baking powder and stir in the pistachio and white chocolate chips.
- Next, fold in the dry ingredients mixture (flour, baking powder, white choc and pistachio) until no dry ingredients can be observed.
- Transfer the batter to the baking tray and bake for 23 to 27 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean or with a couple of small crumbs.
- Leave to cool at room temperature for 45 minutes before storing / serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep time: 30 mins
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Total time: 1 hour 00 mins
- Yield: 1 Tray of Delectable Pistachio Brownies
- If you would like to be updated for more recipes which I strive to create to perfection for sharing and for free, do check out my Instagram, Facebook Page, or YouTube 🙂 Thank you so much for all of your support! Feel free to tag me or link back here!
- Serve fresh at room temperature (up to two days) or in a fridge (up to a week)
- Please do not copy and paste the recipe without my permission, but feel free to link back here!
– Bakeomaniac, Javier Tan