When you eat these Apple Cinnamon Brownies, each bite comes with a well-balanced profile of apple and cinnamon. Additionally, you get a nice crunch from the sliced up apples along with a soft cake layer. Furthermore, you can consider serving them with additional elements since these brownies go so well with everything!
For myself, I served them with vanilla ice cream, granola, and a touch of caramel. Not only does this amp up your presentation with cafe vibes, it also enhances the flavour and texture profiles. In this instance, the vanilla provides a nice milky background while the granola provides a crunch element. Then, the caramel gives it a boost of sweetness!
Nonetheless, these are also good to serve on its own!
Cinnamon Apple Brownies Recipe
by Javier Tan October-09-2022
These Cinnamon Apple brownies are perfect all-year round, cake-like, and extremely flavourful with each bite. I serve mine with ice cream!
- 1/2 Cup or 120g of Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons or 130g of Granulated White Sugar (I used 135g)
- One Egg, large, 55g
- 2 Apples, Medium Sized weighing approx. 200g each, sliced into small cubes
- 1 Teaspoon or 5ml of Vanilla Essence
- 1 and 1/4 Cup or 160g of All-Purpose Flour, Sifted
- 3/4 Teaspoon or 3g of Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon or 1.5g of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon or 3g of Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C and line your 8 inches square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the cooled, melted butter and sugar together until well incorporated.
- Next, whisk in the egg, vanilla and pinch of salt until a single consistency is formed (wet mixture).
- In a separate bowl, mix together the (sifted) flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Then, placed in the chopped apples and coat the apples with the dry ingredients.
- Transfer the dry ingredients and apple into the wet mixture, and fold until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Then, transfer the batter to the baking tin and bake for about 28 – 35 minutes or until golden brown & a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean with just a couple of crumbs at most (Mine took 32 minutes).
- Leave to cool in mould for 20 minutes before serving or decorating!
- Prep time: 40 mins
- Cook time: 40 mins
- Total time: 1 hour 20 mins
- Yield: 1 delectable Cinnamon Apple Brownies
- If you would like to be updated for more recipes which I strive to create to perfection for sharing and for free, do check out my Instagram, Facebook Page, or YouTube 🙂 Thank you so much for all of your support!
- These Cinnamon Apple Brownies keep well at least for 3 days at room temp. Best stored in the refrigerator as apples tend to spoil relatively fast!
- Feel free to ask if you’ve any questions!
- Please do not copy and paste the recipe without my permission, but feel free to link back here!
– Bakeomaniac, Javier Tan