It is easy to make these White Chocolate Brownies. Apart from it being a one-bowl recipe, you need only the most basic ingredients. Furthermore, the steps required are quick and simple, such that you might be done within 15 minutes!
However, a word of caution here in picking white chocolates. In selecting white chocolates, choose couverture, or good quality white chocolate bars because they are easy to melt. Therefore, incorporation of these chocolates into the batter is effortless. In contrast, white chocolate chips which are designed to retain their shape throughout baking will not melt into the batter well. You will probably get a headache trying to melt the butter and chips together (as I did before!).
Given how easy this is to assemble, I spent more time decorating it. For starters, you can finish with a glaze as I did in the pictures! Additionally, I also topped it off with some roasted almonds for a crunchy contrast. Of course, you can directly mix the nuts into the batter and bake it altogether.
Without further ado, the recipe!
White Chocolate Brownies Recipe
by Javier Tan June-25-2022
These White Chocolate Brownies (Blondies) are delectable and crowd pleasing! Finish off with dark or white choc depending on your liking.
- 1 and 1/4 Cup or 150g of Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 Cup or approx 180g White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup + 1 Tbspn or 120g of White Sugar
- 55g Egg, large, 2
- 1 Tsp or 5ml of Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 Tsp or approx pinch of Salt
- Pinch of salt
- 1 and 3/4 Cup or 200g of All-Purpose Flour, Sifted
- Additional chocolate chips / nuts for glaze or filling
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C and line your 8 x 8 inches square baking tray with parchment paper.
- Firstly, melt the white chocolate and butter together using a microwave or double boiler method.
- Next, set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Subsequently, whisk in the sugar until well-combined.
- Then, whisk in the eggs, vanilla and salt until the batter is of a single consistency. Here, the eggs will bind everything together.
- Sift in the flour.
- Whisk in the flour until well-incorporated.
- Then, bake for about 21 – 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep time: 1 hour
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Total time: 1 hour 20 mins
- Yield: 1 Tray of Delectable White Chocolate Blondies
- If you would like to be updated for more recipes which I strive to create to perfection for sharing and for free, do check out my Instagram, Facebook Page, or YouTube 🙂 Thank you so much for all of your support! Feel free to tag me or link back here!
- Serve fresh at room temperature (on the day itself) or in a fridge (up to a week, however take out 30 minutes prior to serving to soften).
- If storing at room temperature, keep in an airtight container up to a week.
- Please do not copy and paste the recipe without my permission, but feel free to link back here!
– Bakeomaniac, Javier Tan